Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Wall decorating...

Me and my girlfriend are slowly making the transition into baby life, emptied out our spare room and are slowly planning on decorating it to make it more 'baby like'. We're both liking the typical idea of a jungle kind of theme, so i've designed a few animals with a few more to come, I might make them into small stickers and stick them around the room once it's painted.

These are the designs I have so far...

Polar bear, Giraffe, Lion, Monkey and a Penguin.

Still have to make other animals and a bit of scenery but when i've finished them all, they should look pretty good. I took inspiration from 'googleing' different animals and just using photos and other designs to make my own interpretation. I might make a tutorial on how to make them, maybe the giraffe as it's the easiest. If you would like the files please contact me via twitter @craftandmess and i will be more than happy to email them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment