Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

All colours...

The past few days have been filled with nothing but vibrant colours. Today i've been painting the baby room, a nice shade of green, and I didn't spill any! wonderful!


Room finally starting to take shape and more decorating will follow!

As for my crochet projects i thought about changing colours on the blanket i'm making, instead of looking for videos on how to do it, I thought i'd apply common sense before looking for help and i'm glad to say i had zero problems with it, took about 10 seconds and I was away with the second colour. My speed is picking up too and i've perfected my grip and tension now. Considering i first picked up a crochet hook less than a week ago i'm doing very well with little to no mistakes. The only mistakes i've made is when I lose attention and i miss a double crochet or do one extra without noticing until about 200 double crochets later and i have to unwind it all but i guess that's part of the learning curve! Here's my progress so far.


Let me know what you think or if you can offer any advice, follow me on twitter @craftandmess 


No comments:

Post a Comment