Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Miguel the bear...

So as i'm looking through the mountain of crafting pictures on pinterest I come across a post that shows you how to turn an old glove into a chipmunk. You may think to yourself 'what?! is this possible' that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. So I thought I might as well give it a go and give my baby boy a handmade teddy bear. So I followed the instructions on the picture (see below for info).

I got a glove, a few buttons, some stuffing from an old toy, needle and some thread. A few hours later and this is what I have come up with.


Not exactly a chipmunk but I wanted to give my own take on this project. As for the other glove... who knows... maybe lucy the bear.



To find out how I made this bear, take a look at the website below for instructions

http://www.boredpanda.com/diy-glove-into-chipmunk/

No comments:

Post a Comment